Bliss is Basic Grey "Infuse!"


Oh baby have I *ever* been looking forward to getting my hands on the 6x6 Infuse paper pad. I had no idea what I was going to make, but I knew I had to make something!! This is today's "Inspiration Challenge" and the second menorah reminded me of this paper, so off I went! I stamped an Autumn Leaves stamp with Palette "new canvas" on the brown, and MAN, look how it pops! I LOVE that ink... When I bought the paper I also bought the 12x12 sheet of die cuts, so I layered a few of them, and added some paper piercing to the main image. I added a couple of little chipboard sentiments from K&Co. in the corner and it was done! Final card measures 5x5.

Materials Used:
Paper: Basic Grey "infuse," Bazzil; Ink: Palette "New Canvas," Versamagic Jumbo Java; K&Co: chipboard sentiments, SU!: ticket corner punch.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I knew I'd love the cards you made with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I've tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out my site for more information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper on this card, it is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!