Just For Me...

With all of the "stuff" going on in my life, it sometimes feels like I never get to do projects just for me. Just because. Just for something to do, for FUN... Do any of YOU feel like that, or is it just me? Anyway...

I pulled out the Little Lady set from Papertrey because I just bought one of their new sets last night, and I have had papertrey on the brain, I suppose. I can't wait for my new stamps to arrive!!! So... I used some embossed chipboard (MME) and a lot of "New Canvas" ink by Palette. Check out the sketch challenge on SCS for the original sketch (4.25x5.5). I guess I'm just going through a square card phase....




Supplies:

Stamps: little lady, garden whimsy
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, kraft, white, SEI
Ink: Palette (new canvas, noir), versamagic (tea leaves)
Accessories: Ribbon (WeR), Chipboard (MME)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cool card! I love your work and your blog! I've added you to my "blogs I love" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tobi! Glad you did something just for YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!