What I love about summer:

Time off, no school, warm days, the beach, flowers, summery drinks (think margaritas, pina coladas), goin' to the pool, golf, hanging out on someone's deck, nothin' to do....

There are so many things I love about summer. Too bad the summer hasn't been great. There have been too many cold days with rain and dark clouds. But I'm optimistic and I'm hopeful that we'll get some nice weather so I can take Phoenix to the beach!

This card is for today's Limited Supply Challenge which was to create a card that included some things we liked about summer. I love butterflies, so I *had* to use my whimsy set, and I love the bright colours that you can get away with during summer.... I stamped the butterfly on papertrey paper, cut it out, bend the wings a little, and glued it to the butterfly I stamped on the patterned paper. All this paper is from a pack of 12x12 K&Co. paper I bought at Winners (Canadian version of Ross). Not usually my kind of colours, but were perfect for this challenge.

Now, even though it's 1 am, I need to steal away and read some more of my Harry Potter. I'M ADDICTED!!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Paper: Papertrey (white) K&Co. (all patterned paper)
Ink: Versamagic (blue) Palette (noir black)
Ribbon: May Arts

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!