Featured Stamper: Starofmay

So todays featured stamper is "Starofmay" aka Kristina Werner. She is my paper-crafting idol (she does both layouts and cards) and her graphic artist's eye is do die for!!


I cased this card, and changed only a few details. To stamp this card I used a Technique Tuesday alpha, and stamped it in Lamp Black (Ranger) which, by the way, works AWESOMELY (it's a word) with Copic markers. I coloured in the overlapping areas with watercolour PENCILS, then blended it with a copic marker, I then coloured in the rest of the letters. I haven't tried the watercolour pencil/copic thing before, but am LOVING the results....

Supplies: Stamps: technique tuesday; Paper: bazzil, DCWV, papertrey; Ink: charcoal (versamagic), lamp black (ranger); Accessories: felt flower (AC), ribbon (WeR), copic markers, watercolor pencils

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, Tobi! So glad to stumble on to your blog! And no, you don't seem like a stalker, as you asked in your notes on SCS -- the rest of us all do the exact same thing! I'm adding you to my blog roll right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I really love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!