Fluffles le Chat

Can you believe this is my first "Fluffles" stamp? I don't know why I haven't purchased one before, 'cause I think they're cute, but I just really like this one. My friend Tara first showed me this stamp, and I guess I just had to have it!

I wanted this to be a really quick card because I'm designing a class that centre around punches and Copic markers for Precious Memories, and this was a quick and easy sketch.

Here's the original layout (you can see the challenge here) and ofcourse I changed it to suit a square card - this time measuring 4.25 square. It's subtle, but the kitty is actually grey (like my son's cat) because any other colour would have clashed with the Piggy Tales paper.
Have an awesome day!

Supplies:
Stamps: fluffles (Stampendous)
Paper: piggy tales, bazzil
Ink: lamp black (ranger)
Accessories: copic markers, punches, gel pen (sakura), rik rak

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!