Staff Crop Night

The LSS where I teach (linked on the right) had a staff crop tonight! I did more talking than cropping, but isn't that what crops are all about?? Here are the fruits of my (not so much) labour:
I did this card with the specific intention of using chipboard. I used the Basic Grey chipboard and coordinating die cuts (Stella Ruby) to make this SUPER quick card. I also couldn't resist using one of my new felt shapes by Fancy Pants since it went so well with the paper.

Supplies; Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil; Ink: Jumbo Java (versamagic); Ribbon: May Arts; Felt star (Fancy Pants), Chipboard letters (Basic Grey).



My second completed project is this layout featuring my freak of a son getting his groove on. I toiled over this page, mostly because I have many embellishments for female-oriented pages, but none for little boys. (Go figure- I only have one child and he's a BOY)

To colour the chipboard arrow I used my brown and black Copic markers and the Copic airbrush system. No more paint for me! haha..

Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey, KI Memories, Bazzil; Ink: Jumbo Java (Versamagic); Thickers (American Crafts), Chipboard (Basic Grey), Journaling tag (Making Memories), Rub-on (Cosmo Cricket), Copic Markers and Airbrush system.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!