Simple Christmas Cards

These cards are for a "stack class" I will teach in December at Precious Memories. Friday's Limited Supply Challenge was to make simple, flat cards that were easy to mail, so inspired by that challenge I made four cards that are easy to replicate.

I had originally picked out some American Crafts paper for this class, but once I saw the new Basic Grey FIGGY PUDDING paper I fell in love..... (What can I say, I have a thing for Basic Grey).

I designed this class so we would only use 1 sheet of 12x12 paper for all 12 cards. It was a tight fit, but I love to save on scraps, and hoard my good paper whenever possible!

Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil; Stamps: Season's Greetings Stamp strip (that's all it says on them); Ink: Versamagic chalk ink; Ribbon: May Arts, WeR, Bo Bunny; Brads (Imaginisce); Sakura glitter pen; Marvy Punches.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wish I was close enough to take your class ... these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just bought some of that paper! Thanks for the inspiration to do something with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! LOVE these! Im so drawn to these colors! Uber cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!