Tuesday's Colour Combo

I had a chance to make a card today with today's colour combo. The colours FOR ME weren't particularly inspiring, but I found my felt photo corners really made this card. I coloured a tiny bit with my copic markers and my new Spica glitter pens, and used stickles for even more *BLING*.


Supplies: Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill; Ink: Ranger, Versacolor; Stamps: Inkadinkado; Felt Photo Corners (Fancy Pants); Ribbon (May Arts); Spica Glitter pen and markers(Copic) ; Stickles (Ranger).


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love it, it's georgeous !!!
    Excuse my english, I'm french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, those felt corners are the perfect accent ... sort of like a warm fuzzy sweater around the cold snowman ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...those felt photo corners rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!