I was Tagged!!

While I wait for the colour challenge to be posted and my boyfriend snores in the other room, I thought I would fill out this fun questionnaire that Angie tagged me with. I love getting to know my blogging friends' little secrets, so this will be a fun one to pass along..

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in a cute condo with my best girlfriend, Stephanie.
2. In school to be a makeup artist for TV/film.
3. Gigging almost every night. (Doing my jazz piano/voice thing)
4. Dating.... A lot.. hahaha
5. Smoking.. Boo...

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Send my project to Papercrafts... DONE
2. Drop off a prescription...DONE
3. Go to the gym...DONE
4. Go to Herbal Magic to weigh in/measurements (2 lbs and 2 inches lost today for a total of 75 lbs lost since April)
5. Fax some paperwork...DONE

Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Drive my car off a cliff (jump out before it goes over) and buy a new one!
3. Abdominoplasty
4. Give money to friends and family
5. Go to Disneyland!

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Thigh-high nylons that SUPPOSEDLY stay up on their own..
2. Those pretty red high-heels in my closet (they make my toes bleed)
3. Vertical stripes (thank you Stacy and Clinton)
4. Jeans that AREN'T petite.. Who knew i was petite?????
5. White. Period.

Five of my favorite toys:
1. The rabbit. (Think Charlotte and Sex and the City)
2. My piano
3. My Pentax Digital SLR
4. All of my stamp/scrapbooking goodie
5. My iPod.

My five banes of existence:
1. Laundry... Does it EVER end??????????
2. Kitty litter.
3. Dishes..
4. Bills/student loans...
5. My **&^$@&#* car.

Tagging 5 Fabulous Fellow Bloggers:
1. Tara
2. Colleen
3. Dawn
4. Denise
5. MJ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!