Papercrafts Gallery Idol

All I have to say is WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! I can't believe that out of 750 entries my card was chosen to be in the top 20 of Papercrafts Gallery Idol.. It works like AI in that each week there's a new challenge, and every week 5 people get voted off. I have a secret project to work on and next week readers will vote for their favourite card. So... I will try my darnedest to make the best card I can, so please keep me in mind when voting!!! *wink wink* but really... it's just an honour to get this far. I really am SO excited. (Can you tell)...

This is the card that won... YAY

I'll keep you posted!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow! Congratulations! You ROCK! Is there a link for us so we can vote? Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats! gorgeous cards ... I was so thrilled to see so many names I recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that on PC site and had to rush right over to say.....CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see your patriotic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! It is a beautiful card!!I love the bird!!I received some bird stamps and now i know how to use them!Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'll be sure to watch for your work.

    (ps. Hi from a local gal! I'm a frequent shopper at Precious Memories!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. I love the simplicity of it and the colors are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you girl! That's so fabulous! I'm so excited for you!

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!