Sketch Cards

Here are two cards based on sketches. The first card is a CPS sketch. I took a loose interpretation of the sketch, but that's what I like about CPS, look at the sketch, get inspired, then create!! I used my brand spankin' new MFT stamps again.. Can't get enough of them. I coloured them with different inks and my SU! blender pen.












This second card is based on SCS's sketch challenge. The person who runs this challenge is fairly strict about adhering to the sketch, so this was quite a literal interpretation..

I used my new CUSTOM blended copic marker ( a diluted Y21 for a softer muted yellow).. I was so happy when I got the supplies to make it!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love these cards. Your coloring is great! I ment to tell you yesterday that I loved your airbrush cards too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable!! I Love how you made this week's CPS sketch fit what you wanted to do! IT looks great!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute- dontcha love that BG Sugared paper? I love that you made the penguin match that- instead of keeping the the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinkin' cute! you've got a talent for stamping and coloring! hope you continue to play along at the cps blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tobi, I love that penguin B-day card, very very cute!!!!!
    -Laurie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!