I {heart} American Crafts!

I subscribe to the American Crafts Blog and nearly peed my pants when I saw they have a design team call. I probably won't get it, but AC is one of my all-time favourite lines... I have at least 250 pieces of 12x12 and LOTS of their ribbon and a pretty good assortment of accessories. I will be making a bunch of items over the next week and then pick the best.

A couple of these cards were in compliance with the featured stamper challenge at SCS too!






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The baby card is my favorite!!
    -Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laurie, the BABY card is my favorite too. I can't wait to see your card for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and funky!
    I love how you accented these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these. The colors are so delish! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love AC, too. You should go for it, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT cards! Good luck with the Dt call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!