Some Seasonal Cards

I'm telling my loved ones "if you need Hallowe'en cards for ANY reason whatsoever, I'VE GOT 'EM!!" I don't give Hallowe'en cards. In fact, most people I know don't, but they're so dang fun to make... Ah well.. maybe I'll just give them to everyone I know this year! ;)

This was a just-for-fun card using my favourite stamps set by Kim Hughes for CHF. I drew the hat on the reverse side of the patterned paper and cut it out. I don't know what the sentiment should be, but I'll keep my eyes open for the perfect one.













Another just-for-fun card. I've seen a bunch of cards with little spiders and I thought they were SO cute. This spider came from a cheapo Inkadinkado set from Costco. I stamped them with versamagic, used heat-and-stick powder, and covered them with black glitter. For the "string" I used a glue pen and drew little dots, then covered with glitter. I used the new Cosmo Cricket Hallowe'en line.





This is for SCS's Technique Challenge. I stamped the image by Elzybell's using Pallete ink in New Canvas, and coloured the image in with prismacolour pencils and gamsol. This was my first time doing this, so the colouring is kinda rough, but it's a fun technique.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Holy is he cute!! How about "Who Scares Ya? hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Tobi! Loved them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay girly, you've been busy and love all your cards, not crazy about the second one just because i hate spiders...LOL! just kidding, i may hate them but i love your spider card =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!