What I've been up to....

Not too much chatter, just sharing some recent projects I've completed...

Here's a card I did today using BRAND NEW stamps from Kim Hughes herself. ( I won blog candy, and she's SO generous):


Here's what I gave my mother on Thanksgiving for hosting dinner. The box is full of chocolates:



And here's a layout I designed for a class I was SUPPOSED to teach at my LSS... It looks like it won't run though. People at the store don't seem to like Hallowe'en classes/projects/cards etc... This is the last time I'm going to try that. Anyway.. I like it! hehehe...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great stuff! Sorry about your class, too bad you're not in Vegas... we love that kinda stuff! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little dino is soooo cute!!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you know I like that layout! Thought all the pieces for that class were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *LOVE* the cutasaurus card! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dinosaur! We are very in to dinosaurs at our house! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!