Sympathy the Clean and Simple way

I needed to make some sympathy cards for the flower shop so I used the Slice cartridge that came FREE with the machine when I bought it. I played along with today's inspiration challenge, and i used this room and my inspiration.. One day, when I grow up, I will have a room like this....


I don't know why it's all about the butterflies lately, but it is... I think they're a nice image to accompany a sympathy verse. The butterflies were cut from the sheet of paper I used to make yesterday's card. Gee, I'm so thrifty I can't even stand it...




I get to go cake tasting tomorrow!!! I'll fill you in on all the "cakey" details (maybe with pics too!!)


Stamps: Technique Tuesday, papertrey ink - friends til the end and little lady

Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: versacolor, palette, ranger
Tools: Slice (seasons cartridge) 


 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the butterflies! I hope you make the DT...love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!