I call this: Catching Up!!!!

Whew it was a doozey of a week. First all of the stuff with Phoenix paired with 3 nights in a row of concerts, and deadlines and on and on..

Speaking of deadlines. I have my cards done for a Copic colouring class I will teach in April. I had all of the images coloured and ready to put on to a quick and easy card, so that's what I did. I made the doubles a little different so the students could choose where they wanted to go with the design in the class.























Just one element added, but it makes an impact, I think......
(I played along with the featured stamper challenge with this one)

 
 This just differs in the colouring of the "peas in the pod" and I added stars in the sky of the boy peas. 
And the last card I made I only took a pic of one of the cards because the only thing I changed was the placement of the heart, and really it could have gone anywhere...

Supplies:
Paper: Bo Bunny (all patterned paper), Bazzill (coloured cardstock) Papertrey ink (white card bases and image layers)

Stamps: All Technique Tuesday except for the Twin Peas (Whipper Snapper) and flowers on the turquoise cardstock (Fontwerks)

Ink: Nick Bantock Lamp Black (Ranger), Versamark

Other: Making Memories Slice (heart die cut), Scallop punch, Nestabilities dies, Marvy Punches, Copic Markers, Bo Bunny brads

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi Lovely, love the creations here, very crisp and clean :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the way you color! Your cards are always so beautiful, with such clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your cards are gorgeous and it's so nice to see you're a neighbour! I'd love to come out and visit your store. I'm thrilled to hear that you'll be carrying Elzybells. I only know of one retailer here but she doesn't carry any of the acrylic ones so I've had to order them all the way from the UK lol! Hang in their with your son, I'm a mom too and I know how challenging it can be sometimes. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again,
    Yes, I understand they are Amuse and I also understand that Elizabeth is no longer going to be working with them so I was worried we might not see her beautiful stamps here at all. I'm hoping that's not the case though! It makes sense to put in a bulk order, sometimes though I'm guilty of "instant gratification" and just can't wait. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tips on SCS for sentiments. i actually just got some of my first elzy's from UK. i LOVE them. probably my favorite stamps now.

    and i REALLY want to take a copics class! but i don't think there are any in my area. not sure how to find one???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!