Lollipop Card

I watched this video by Julie Fie-Fan Balzer and thought, yah, that's nice, but I'll probably never do it... It's funny but I've actually never seen these "Lollipops" in stores so I didn't know how much they ran for, but then last week on my vacation I finally saw a package of 2 for $4 and I was like, OK, I will make this.

I used "Radiant Rain" by the going-out-of-business LuminArte as the wetting agent. It added that special pearlescent shimmer.

Here's the video:






















I used today's sketch from SCS and changed it a little. I also used my new stamps from Pink Cat Studios. His name is Billy. I made this card because the flower shop where I sell my cards needs cards from men to their women so I am determined to make more mushy cards...Thanx for looking!!



Stamps: Billy (pink cat studios), damask designs (Papertrey ink)
Paper: papertrey ink, riding hood red, bazzill (black)
Ink: fresh snow (PTI Palette), momento (black)
Accessories: copic markers, making memories brad, white gel pen, luminarte glimmer mist

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. 2 for $4??? Wow, yeah I'd be making it too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!