Elzybells Challenge 17


Wow. I can't believe it's been 17 challenges already. Time flies when you're on a great design team!! lol... This week it was a recipe challenge:

One piece of ribbon
a circle
an embellishment
I know we all love it when people play along with the challenge, so PLEASE, make a card and post it here on the Elzybells blog!  Here's my card:
I *love* Starbucks.. I think I've mentioned that before.. So it's hard not to use Starbucks colors when I'm using this coffee cup image. I coloured it using Koh-I-Noor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The embellishment called "flair" is from American crafts and it inspired the colour combination. 
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, Crate Paper, Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Elzybells
Ink: Momento
Other: "Flair" (American Crafts), Ribbon (May Arts), Koh-I-Noor pencils, Odorless mineral spirits

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!