It's RELEASE DAY

 
That's right! The Elzybells shop is loaded with all of the new goodies, so hop on over and
take a look!

I also wanted to mention that for a couple of my sneak peek's I've been using Koh-I-Noor pencils that Elizabeth is now offering in her store, and so for today's final sneak peek I wanted to feature them.. I'm not as good as Paula is, but I'm really trying!!!


Elizabeth did a tutorial on her blog about how they work, and for the beginning pencil crayon-user it's a great resource. I just try to think of how I would use my copics, where I would add shading etc, and apply those skills to the pencils.. Here's a close-up of my work:


Ian said "that's a really simple card for you." And yes, it is, but I like no-layer cards sometimes!!!

So take care, look at everyone else's sneak peeks, and have fun shopping!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Toby this is fabulous, simple doesn't matter when it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb cards for the sneak peeks, Tobi. I hope that you are recovering well from your surgery.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!