Elzybells Flashbacks Day 2

Don't forget about the Elzybells BLOG CANDY I am giving away
on THIS POST! Check it out!!
Now for today's post! More of my favourite Elzybells cards.This card makes me sad because I have lost this stamp. A couple of my stamps have grown legs and taken off, it seems, and I haven't seen them since the move. I just love this stamp, and this card really made me happy, 'cause I don't usually make, or like making baby cards... 




I will keep looking, but I've searched high and low. I will just order another one I guess.. But I really did love this card...

 
 

And here's the last of the flashbacks, an old card I made when I first got on the Design Team. I love the colours and the paper peicing!


Hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane, now go check out the other ladies' posts! 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Tobi, Isn't it sooo frustrating when you lose a stamp? I'm good at losing stuff on just my desk - I don't know if I would cope though with losing a favourite stamp. Anyway, your baby card is GORGEOUS - it's so nice to see non-traditional colours for a baby card even though I love the pastel colours. I have to make quite a few baby cards and you have inspired me to try something a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to find your MIA stamp is to order a new one. You know that it will show up as soon as the new one is in the mailbox!! :) Great card!
    TFS!
    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I never would've thought to use this Bella Rose paper for baby cards, but I LOVE it!! It really looks so soft and pretty. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!