Ketto!

I have mentioned that I have been visiting scrapbook stores as we trek across Canada. It's almost like a quest. We will arrive in a new city at night, I will sit down with my computer and type: Scrapbook store *Quebec City (or wherever I am..) and I will usually get a bunch of hits. Today's discovery was unexpected. I was shopping in Quebec City in "Upper Town" and I came across this cute jewelery store where I immediately noticed  she had some Ketto magnets and a few other things and I gasped! I was like, "is Ketto in Quebec City??" and the girl said yes, it's just down the road!! I had my new quest, and these are my findings.. (If you are wondering "Who is Ketto??" it is a line of t-shirts, jewelery, mugs, dishes etc etc that are hand painted, and the images were recently transformed into rubber stamps in conjuction with Stamping Bella. I have a bunch of Kettos and I love them.)

 
So CUTE. And that's just the outside. 

 
Her stoop. Mosaic tiles.. I want that!!

 
Look at all those coffee cups!

 
Wouldn't it be fun to have a whole set of Ketto dishes? 

 
I bought that soap dispenser!

 
 If I wasn't driving 10 000 more kilometers I swear I would have bought a set of these!

 
And some of these!
Are you jealous?? I love this store, and will miss it dearly..

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG, I will see how far this actually is from Toronto!! I have been wanting to go since Emily introduced us to them!! Your pics are AWESOME, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing, that store is so cute!!!! i love the outside!
    Now if only i can find a way there..hmmm
    Enjoy the rest of your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at their store last week and had to buy a few things for myself. Been there a couple of times (I live in the Montreal area) and next time I am in Quebec city I will visit this store again. The young woman said that they will soon be remodeling the inside of the store. They're always coming out with new designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!