Limited Supply Challenge

Well tonight was a good night. I taught a group of 6 ladies (hello, if you're reading this!) how to get started in scrapbooking and it was a blast. There is so much to share and so much to talk about that I couldn't possibly fit it all into a 2 hour block, so I hope they continue to take classes, read blogs, and read magazines for more support. It's a great hobby, and I love being able to share tips to getting started..

So after teaching this evening I wanted to come home and create something, so I played today's (tomorrow's) Limited Supply Challenge. The challenge was to incorporate 3 things:

  1. it has to be a birthday card
  2. you need to include at least one butterfly (easy for me as I've been obsessed lately)
  3. use chocolate brown
So I pulled out an Elzybells stamp and got to work. How did I do?


Stamps: elzybells
Paper: basic grey, neenah, prism (brown)
Ink: momento, versamagic (jumbo java)
Accessories: amy butler butterfly, button, twine, basic grey rub-ons, copic markers

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome wedding photos and I love the challenge card. It's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!