Quebec and the Maritimes

Here are some highlights from my favourite parts of the trip so far. The whole reason we went on this trip was to visit the eastern provinces, which not many people from the west get to do because it is SO far (I'm up to 12000 kms on my car now) but I am so glad we're here.

Quebec City
 
 
  
  
I make a good french lady! lol
New Brunswick
 

 
  
The highest and lowest tides in the world. The arrow is where the tide comes up to when it's in. My guys are below the arrow. 


 One of the longest bridges over water in the world. 13kms/8mi long. This bridge goes to PEI.
PEI (Prince Edward Island)
 
  
  
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
 

The view from our hotel/lodge. 
We're travelling around Cape Breton today, so more pics to come! 
Take care!
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What beautiful pics Tobi! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I've been wanting to see Quebec for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lucky" (in my best Napolean voice). We visited Quebec City in 2004 and it is one of my favorite places ever.... I want to go back in the winter. Loved the tide photo too- crazy!!
    Thanks for taking us along on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhh, now you're in my old stompin' grounds and the places I would love to live again, anytime soon.(Maritimes)
    Nice to see your trip. Thanks fro taking us on your honeymoon! lol
    And what a score to see Ketto! I found a mug of hers at the parenting centre I frequent with the children. Just sitting there... with all the other mundane mugs! I think I actually shrieked! Oh to see a whole store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make a beautiful French lady! Gorgeous pictures! I especially love that night shot. Wonderful! I love to see photos of places I have not yet been and may not ever get to. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the east coast amazing! I used to live in PEI and recently we did the same kind of trip (PEI, NS and NB; Quebec the time before) and I think it is just so beautiful! Sure the mountains are nice but there is something about the east coast that's kind of magical. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos with us and taking me back to that time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!