Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

It's time for a sketch challenge again. My favorite kind! 
Also, don’t forget we have an awesome contest running all month long for those of you who play along with our challenges.  To see all of the contest details, click HERE.
Here's the sketch:
I used a little Inkadinkado set. It's so easy to make a card with this stamp set. 
It only took me about an hour on this creation!
I did the Copic airbrushing thing again on the background of the web. 
Here's a close-up
If you're getting tired of me using the compressor just tell me, because
I can't stop airbrushing everything Hallowe'en!!!!
I used Basic Grey papers, as well as Bazzill.
Check out everyone's take on the sketch, and PLEASE play along!!!
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
p.s. tomorrow I am back to school! ACK! I hope to post again soon, but I may be a *tad* busy. 
Take care!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love your coloring with the Copics on this - - and your ribbon treatment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tad* is a gross understatement. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is fabulous. and i don't like halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic and SCARY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!!!!! LOVE the paper and stamps, so totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! I need to log out... that's me...Lindsey, not Lynda! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. G O R G E O U S!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is incredible! So fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME Tobi! I love your Copic Spray Thingy (is that the technical name for it???). Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!