My Mind's Eye "Colorful Christmas"


I am teaching a class at Precious Memories next month that I'm really excited about.
We're going to make 12 cards out of 2 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper,
6 8.5x11 sheets of white cardstock,
and a sheet of My Mind's Eye Chipboard shapes.

We'll make 3 of each design. I think they turned out great!

One thing to remember:
When you're picking out patterned paper, remember
to check out the reverse side to 
see if it's a pattern you like. 
I eliminated a couple sheets from my "buy" pile
from this collection because I wasn't
crazy about the reverse pattern, thus saving me money! 
Then, I was sure to use BOTH sides when designing these cards.



A little twine turned these mittens into a matching set!




I had the *perfect* AMuse sentiment:






Simple blocks of paper serve as the back-drop for this snowman.


This is the reverse pattern on one of the papers and it worked
so well as a "snowy background" for the cute polar bear.

I know that Lindsey is getting this collection in at the Jacksonbelle store, so stay tuned!
You'll love this collection.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your cards are fantastic, I love the chipboard shapes you get in the DP's. These ones are so bright and colourful and so much fun.

    Thank's for sharing.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!