Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge: Sketch!


This week's Jacksonbelle Challenge is a sketch, and if you'd like to play along, be sure to link your creation at the blog! When you upload your creation, use the keyword: JBE076

This week at JB we're featuring Inkadinkado and Martha Punches, and they are priced to clear!!! so I used some under-loved Inkadinkado stamps on this baby!




I used some Ranger Stickles on the butterfly to give it a little pizzaz. This colour-scheme is not
the most flattering for a butterfly, but considering the occasion, I think it works.
The background paper was made with a soft pink Prism cardstock and a stamp
from Papertrey Ink. I un-mounted the sentiment, and now I can't remember
who made it. I think it actually might be Inkadinkado as well, but don't quote me...

Check out the other ladies for their sketchy inspiration!
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is very pretty! I LOVE the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Pretty! That is some great ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ribbon treatment and I love that I'm not looking at a Halloween or a Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!