Jacksonbelle Challenge: Holiday Gifts!

The challenge for this week was to make a holiday gift item, so because I have about 20+ coffee bags (and I actually love using them for gifts) I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas stash..



I stamped on the coffee bag with Vintage Cream ink (Papertrey) and an old Stampendous snowflake. I stamped the adorable Stampavie penguin in Memento ink on Papertrey white paper and coloured with Copics. A couple dabs of flower soft here and there completed the image. (sentiment is Papertrey ink). I cut out the circles with the Creative Memories cutting system and scraped the edge of the red circle.


 Wait 'til you see my funny version of this guy tomorrow. I kinda FORGOT what penguins look like (they're not really native to my area, hahaha) and I kinda well...... You'll see. hahaha.. anyway. Take a look at the rest of the team's gifty creations:

Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping  Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho  Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic   Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious  Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss  Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is incredible! WOW! Love the colors and all the details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! Your coloring is spot on--fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is just darling! Your coloring is just fantastic!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tobi that is the cutest tag ever!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!!! I love his fuzzy hat and great coloring. Wonderful way to dress up this gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so this is totally adorable!!! I would love to get a happy little package like this!! Tobi!!! SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Tobi! I just LOVE your coloring on him! Fantastic job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...so CUTE!!! I've just stumbled upon your blog and must say that all your creations are precious! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!