Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge: Holiday Cards

Today is the beginning of the Jacksonbelle Embellishments 12 Days of Christmas celebration!

Each of the Design Team members will be bringing you 12 days of holiday inspiration to jump start your holiday card making, gift packaging and much more!! You can see the creations each day on the Jacksonbelle Store Blog!

Today we're kicking off the 1st day with holiday themed cards!

 I thought about a couple things when designing this card. 1) I wanted to use my Silhouette because I just bought a BUNCH of new shapes over the weekend 2) I wanted to use up some scrap paper I had laying around and 3) I didn't want to colour anything!! So this is what I made:


I used some May Arts Grosgrain Ribbon, My Mind's Eye paper, SU! cardstock, and some kraft paper. The snowflakes are an old amuse stamp..

Check out the rest of the girl's holiday creations!!

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh this is cool! Makes me want one of those Silhoutte or Cricut things when I see neat things like this. Fun color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the fun colors and sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!