Crazy news!

A few weeks ago Jenyfur at SRM Stickers held a design team 
call and on a whim I applied.. Guess what?? 

I MADE IT!!
 The team Jenyfur has put together is star-studded and chock-full
of incredible talent.. 

To celebrate I made a few projects with SRM Sticker Sentiments:

The sentiment is a sticker on some patterned paper and cut out to 
look like an expensive patterned tag!

I made this box to house my hubby's Valentine's present. There's
a border sticker along the bottom, and LOVE is a sticker too! 


I am SO excited about 2010 with the SRM DT and Susan, the owner.
SO many great things are to come and I am so honoured to share in the excitement! 

PS... Canadian Alexandre Bilodeau won the men's moguls at the Vancouver Olympics. It's the first time Canada has won a gold medal on home soil!! We are having a big party up here, and hoping this is just the beginning of
our gold streak! YAY Canada!!!  

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I look forward to getting to know you, Tobi. This is going to be one exciting year for SRM and I'm glad we get to be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, I'm looking forward to working with you at SRM!! Your work is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tobi! Your work is wonderful and I am excited to be working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tobi!!
    omigosh, just look at these gorgeous cards!!
    i am THRILLED to be working on this new dt with you ~ your creations are awesome. :)
    have fun partying in olympic city for the next 8 days ~ here's hoping we'll have more golds to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your work and your cards are so beautiful and whimisical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Tobi! So excited to be on the team with you!

    Your projects are just ADORABLE!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your debut cards and I'm looking forward to getting to know you this year at SRM! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tobi, I'm looking forward to working with you on the SRM DT . . . this is going to be a FUN year! :) Your talent is totally Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tobi!!
    Very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOT WOOT!!! looking forward to working with you this year! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!