Baby Cards with SRM Stickers!

Check out this post over at the SRM Blog!!! 

At SRM Stickers our March Challenge is now underway! Create a *new* baby item (using stickers of course!), and link us to your creation via Mr. Linky at the end of this post. Be sure to link us directly to your project post, not your main blog address. You can enter as many times as you like throughout the month, and you have until March 31st at Midnight, PST to play! Our May Guest Designer will be chosen from the entries...so, if you'd like to design for SRM Stickers, give it a go! I'll be announcing our February Challenge winner/April Guest Designer, on Wednesday.


I am finding that I am turning OFTEN to SRM stickers for both
sentiments AND as a focal point on a project.
This is what I made for our month of BABY:


I used stickers from this Quick Cards sticker sheet:

I layed the sticker on top of some cream cardstock and adhered it to the
card with foam squares. The cards were cut out with Nestabilities and the Cuttlebug.

So get those ideas flowin' and play along with this month's challenge! We'd love to see
your baby sticker creations!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are precious! I love the woodgrain background!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, these are Adorable . . . I just love that woodgrain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so stinkin' cute ... ♥ them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!