Playin' with Actions...

I was out this weekend watching my brother play in his big band and I was able to capture a few cool shots. I was playing around with Photoshop and a few actions from Pioneer Woman's Photography section. (Note: you'll need the full version of Photoshop (like CS3 or greater) to run actions, they don't work with Photoshop Elements)



Isn't she a beauty? That's what I call her... My beauty.. I just cut off her straggly ear hair the other day, and after looking at these shots I'm glad I did!! 

Here's my brother on the trombone:


I used a bunch of actions on this shot, but the most prevalent is the "Vintage" action.. Love it! 

It's nearing the end of the school year and I've been buried under a pile of papers for the last week and don't quite see the light yet! I have a few projects to share soon, but for now I gotta get back to my marking.. :( 

I hope you have a wonderful day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!