Don't you just love summer??

Even though this is technically my "summer vacation" I am still working a lot. Almost every day... But I am able to steal away to do some great summer activities with the fam'. In the mean time, I have been crafting a little too... I've been trying out a few different styles, so stay tuned for some variety!!
Here are some projects that I've completed:







There you have it!

Cards 1&2:

Stamps: elzybells
Paper: melissa frances, MME, PT
Ink: melissa frances, MME, PT
Accessories: button (jenni bowlin), ribbon, copic markers, glitter, chipboard
Card 3:

Paper: crate paper, PTI
Accessories: tattered angels mist, MM Slice, eyelets, srm stickers
Card 4:

Paper: ep, bo bunny, pti
Accessories: ribbon, srm stickers
Card 5:

Stamps: whipper snapper, amuse
Paper: basic grey, pti
Ink: ranger
Accessories: flower soft card an accessory, flower soft, copic markers, MM Slice, button, ribbon

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG these are adorable!!!! The first 2 cards are so sweet! You really rock card making!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!