Happy Anniversary!

Well, it's been one year since this magical day:


Ian and I have grown a lot together this and have dealt with problems that we had not foreseen, but we have made some really good choices and have been pretty good at communicating. The best choice we made was to borrow this book from my sister-in-law:


Honestly, I regret not doing this 10 years ago. If you haven't seen her show " "Til debt Do us Part" you need to watch it to see what this book can do for you. We are living on a bare-bones budget that is divided up into weeks. Every week we take cash out of the bank and put it into jars: Groceries, Transportation, Entertainment (that's where my craft budget is), Clothing and gifts, and Other. Once the money is gone, we're done spending, but we usually have money left over at the end of the week. We are putting A LOT money towards debt and are able to live off of savings for the summer without worrying about running out of cash! (My hubby and I are both teachers so summers are a big concern for us...) 

Anyway... That's just one of the good things we did this year. I went beyond making a card for Ian by making him a mini-book/album that highlighted MY favourite parts of our 1st year together and what I love about him:





I used some SRM stickers here and there to help tell my story. 
The background papers were old Basic Grey (using my stash!!)

Have a wonderful day! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary and I hope you enjoy many more! Very cute mini-book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!