A quickie post!!

I have to work all day tomorrow, so I better get my butt to bed! I just wanted to post a couple of cards I've made today. One I love, one is "meh..."


This is the one I love... I didn't do the best job on the rolling hills (they're more like lumps...) but I just love the colour scheme. This is a scene made with a few different Technique Tuesday stamps.

This is the "meh..." card:


It's not horrible, it's just plain... I like the clouds, though.. I think this will be a great card for a birthday my son's going to next week! I used a brand-new quick card sticker for the sentiment.. It's being flaunted at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association.. the best trade-show ever!!) and I get to play with them now! 
 Okay.. bed time! Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!