Three Ways.... actually 5.



We're having a lot of fun this month as we dive into a Clean & Simple style. We challenge you to use stickers to create a card, layout, altered item (whatever you like!) with a Clean & Simple feel. Please provide your entry at the bottom of this post. The challenge winner will receive a SRM Stickers Prize Package along with an invitation to Design for SRM for the month of September. Please load up your creation(s) by the end of the month.

As a side-challenge, the DT were charged with the task of using the same sticker 3 ways.. This is how the story went:

So I was sitting at my craft table churning out some cards and I proudly sat back to show Ian (my husband) my same-sticker-three ways final product:




He said, "Oh yah! Those are cool, I like them!"

I told him, "We were supposed to use the same sticker three different ways!" 

Then he said. "Oh... well... You didn't really use the stickers 3 different ways, they kinda all look the same..."

After giving him the evil eye I said, "THEY ARE NOT THE SAME, THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!" and then looked at them again and realized they kinda do look the same.. hahaha.. 

So I made two more cards that make a totally different trio:


So now that I've used all of my Quick Cards "Love" stickers, I think I have proved a point: There are infinite uses for these darling little stickers...



*Check out today's blog post at the SRM Stickers Blog for a possible sneak peek of the new Quick Card stickers.. I've seen 'em, they're great! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!