About a Boy...

Today I wanted to show a couple of projects featuring the "Everyday Boy" sticker sheet. You can also check out the SRM Blog with more projects using this sheet AND to win some stickers of your very own!
I love this set because there are so many ways to cut them up, use on a card, use on a layout, use with other stickers and I'm having lots of fun exploring all of the options! First is a layout:


If you look at the journaling you'll see I inserted a couple of the sticker words to highlight what I was trying to say:


Next, I paired "Boy" with a birthday sticker sentiment to make a quick and easy birthday card:


And finally, I've been having a blast playing with Tattered Angels mist, and I created this card that is like, totally a boy card... totally... 


I can't wait to give this one away.. So fun, so boyish.. Love it! 

We all need to make more masculine cards/layouts, so why don't you try it today??!! Have fun!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!