The Trouble with School...

The trouble with school, especially in September, is that it really takes a bite out of my craft time. Like, a lot. Like completely... I have been photocopying lessons, picking out music, auditioning choir students, working at night, and I am completely WIPED OUT!! So that's my long, drawn-out apology for not posting too often over the last couple weeks..

I made a couple of cards with some very fun Basic Grey chipboard and papers from the new "Jovial" line. I am in love with it. The colours are a little odd for Christmas, but they work!!


Baubles.. Punch them out, stick them on. Easy? I think so... 


This card was a little more involved, but still really easy! I used that cool black "ribbon" again.. Yes, black on a Christmas card!!! 

So thanx for stopping by!! (and thanx for stopping by when I didn't post anything too...)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow these are awesome!!!!!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. I have found that most of the Christmas papers this year are quite non-traditional, love the different looks.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. tobi!! LOVE these!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!