Stamping Island Style!

I had an amazing weekend. I had the pleasure of being invited to a stamping get-together on Vancouver Island with some amazing, wonderful people who happen to be amazing wonderful card makers! I wasn't very productive because I was yacking so much, but I made some cool make 'n takes in the morning.. You already saw one of the things I made yesterday, but I wanted to share the other things I made!!


  1. Angela Thomas prepared this cute little card that reminded me how easy it is to make these little flowers with a small scalloped punch and some pretty patterned papers! 


      2.  Glenda Wyatt brought us the project that's actually a bookmark! In true Amuse style, it's clean and simple! 


       3.   Kim Teasdale was kind enough to bring all of her Tombow markers and show us her secrets! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this technique, being that I'm a hopeless Copic addict. I am thinking I will invest in a few Tombows and try some colouring at home. 


So that's it! I actually did make a few other projects that I will share soon... Have a wonderful day, and thanks again ladies for sharing your gifts!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh heavens. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being on the Mint Motif design team! Look forward to all you have prepared for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really gorgeous cards! I'm new to your blog but I'll defintiely be back!

    COngrats on teh mini motif design team job!! You deserve it! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!