Another "Circa" project, and an announcement!


Design Team Call!

It's true. My year on the SRM design team is nearing an end, but that means a great opportunity for all of you! SRM Stickers, a leading scrapbook and card making sticker manufacturer, is hosting a Design Team Call! Our current group of amazing Designers is leaving after their year term. We're looking for fresh faces and talent to embark on a 12 month term. If you love working with stickers, keep reading because we may love working with you! We're looking for card makers as well as layout team members and altered artists to join our Design Team as we head into 2011 on a mission to dazzle, inspire and create. Go to THIS BLOG POST if you are interested in applying. They are an amazing company to work for, and so insanely generous!! I've been spoiled, that's for sure. 



Why have I made so many tags lately? I don't know, but I hope I use them all this Christmas. (I better start shopping, eh?) I used Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers and made a paper rosette with a "medallion" centre with the perfect SRM sentiment that let's you know it's a HOLIDAY tag.. That's what's so cool about these papers: with the right combo they totally work in a vintagy-Christmas sort of way! Thanx for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to see who is on this team next year. I am a huge fan of what you and the rest of the SRM team has done this year. You gals have done an AMAZING job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!