The Best of 2010

Over the past couple years I've done a little retrospective of my year in cards and I can't believe it's time for it again... Usually I see my tastes change, my techniques get more refined, design team's influence on my style and it's going to be interesting to see if that was the case this year. 


January:


February:


March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:



And that's it! Thank you everyone for reading and commenting on my blog this year, it's been a blast!! I am already looking forward to 2011 and all of the new products, techniques and adventures it will bring our way. 

Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your style and all of your creations. Thank you for inspiring me to "think outside of the box". I learned so much from your Copic classes and look forward to taking more of them at CS. Best wishes to you and your family for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, so fun to look back at your year in cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!