Go Big: Christmas Cheer!

I offered to make Christmas cards for my son's class to give to their teachers (they have two teachers that job-share the position) so I decided to GO BIG and make the cards super-sized so everyone in the class can sign it. This card measures 4x8.5!! It's a biggie!





I used the woodgrain stamp from this set available at i {heart} papers:


I played along with this week's Ways To Use it challenge at SCS and the challenge was a doozy: pick three past challenges, and make sure one of the challenges was something you've never done before. I stamped the 3 different coloured squares in a row; then I stamped them again. I cut out a star from one of each colour, glittered the edges and adhered them with dimensionals on top of their corresponding colours. The sentiment is SRM (of course) and the patterned paper is The Girl's Paperie.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this idea Tobi and LOVE this card. You are featured on the SRM Facebook with this biggie right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.... LOVE this... like a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!