A trio of Valentines

Today my cards are being featured at the SRM blog... Check it out! 

I have some truly beautiful Valentines papers and stickers and instead of hoarding them like I usually do, I'm using them. Last year I didn't make very many Valentine's Day cards but this year I'm singing a new tune. Yes, this year I've already made 25 valentines and they got dropped off at the flower shop today!!

Here is a trio of happy V-day cards:




These cards were a response to a few new purchases (large scallop die by Sizzix), the doily die cuts by Silhouette, and brand-new rose trim from Making Memories. These cards were my attempt at shabby vintage and I kind of got there.. I had a lot of fun, anyway!!! 

I used the following SRM stickers: 
      

Thanx for visiting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!