Yes, it's called: Clean and Simple!

I showed my husband the following two cards:



He said, "Is that it? They're awfully simple aren't they?"
To which I responded, "They're supposed to be simple. It's a style called 'Clean and Simple!'"

I swear I have that conversation with him every time I made a CAS card. I guess it means he doesn't really like this style but I love it. To me they have a lot of impact and deliver a punch of quiet elegance and style....

I made these two cards for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS. I encourage you to check it out because today's muse, artsy_em, has a wonderful CAS gallery! 

Card #1
Stamps: Mint Motif- Sweet Hearts and What a Card - available at i {heart} papers. 
Paper: papertrey ink
Ink: memento
Accessories: sewing machine, corner punch


Card #2
Stamps: technique tuesday - love, Ali
Paper: SU!
Ink: versamagic (pink and red) Brilliance (black)
Accessories: felt (cut out with Nestabilites), buttons, twine

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Clean and simple cards are my style of choice as well Tobi. If I made those cards I'd feel happy and be smiling when I saw them throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style. If I get around to making some Valentines Day Cards I hope mine look as good as yours. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Clean and Simple look - you've done a great job - I just can't stop myself sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    bravo super md

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!