Hi again!

I've had a weird day.. I woke up early for a choir rehearsal (starts at 7:20 am) and had a headache (which is normal) so I took some Tylenol and went to school. Everything was okay until about 9:30 when I suddenly became VERY nauseous.. It was disarming.. I went home because I didn't want to be too far away from a bathroom and I slept!! I woke up tonight feeling a lot better, so I decided to get some design work done!


I played along with today's Sketch Challenge at SCS using yesterday's colour challenge! I used a new image from Whimsie Doodles called Balloon Leah! Isn't she sweet? I love colouring these images. They always turn out so well... 

Are you in the mood for another sketch challenge? Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring the latest Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Make sure to check out their blog to get all of the details on how you can win the NEW Baby Joy rubber stamp set from Whimsie Doodles. They are also sharing a special discount code to help you save on your next Whimsie Doodles order.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!