Sweet from the start...


I took the plunge and cut into my beautiful Basic Grey Curio papers. There are some papers that are so pretty that it actually hurts a little when you cut them. I find it hilarious and terribly ironic that we all buy paper to use on cards or layouts but have the hardest time actually using it. The same could be said for this photo. I had a hard time using this photo.. Here's my journalling:

To this day this is 
still my favourite photo 
of Ian and I. It was
only a few months
into our relationship, but we
both knew it was for real
and forever....

I used a couple of new Technique Tuesday stamps on the layout.. Can you spot them? 


The background stamp (diamond shapes) is called Harlequin Harmony, and the sentiment is from a set designed by Ali Edwards called Love Always Wins

Other elements used: Rose trim by Making Memories, die cuts from Silhouette, Tattered Angels Mist, manilla tag. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!