Best Wishes - Shabby Style

Shabby wedding card! It works, right? I have to make a bunch of wedding cards for the flower shop, so I thought I would make a variety to keep everyone happy.. 



You know what? This is my first real doily on a card.. ever.. I said to myself this whole time that I wouldn't "go there" with the whole doily thing, but then it grew on me.. Then I saw a pack of them by Little Yellow Bicycle at my LSS and had to pick them up to give 'em a try.. I used today's sketch from SCS


Supplies: Stamps - Mint Motif: Cake Shoppe and Cake Shoppe Too; Patterned paper: Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden; Nestabilites, Little Yellow Bicycle Doily, Prima Flower


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the doily thing! This card is A-Doily-able! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!