Love Always Wins

I played along with this month's Technique Tuesday challenge. You still have a few days to play!

Your challenge, should you decide to accept, is to make a card that uses coloring in some way.
Yep. That means, whip out your markers, pencils or crayons and make a card that you have colored on.
You can color a stamped image in. You can color a background. You can color ribbon. Whatever. You just have to color on the card in some way. 



I was trying to harness my inner Tim Holtz with this tag! I used a bunch of different Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, some vintage-y flowers (Prima) and distress ink for the stamping, and I paper-crimped the bottom. This sentiment is grungy to start with, and it was the inspiration for the tag!

Stamps: technique tuesday - love always wins
Ink: ranger - espresso
Accessories: flower, pin, ribbon, tattered angels glimmer mist

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!