cas

Mom

Did everyone have a nice Mother's Day? 
I was treated to a new leather Pandora bracelet (I now have two of these linked together... so cool) and a sushi dinner (yum!). We went over to my SIL's house for brunch so
I got up early in the morning to make this card for my mother-in-law:


I stamped a the main layer with various stamps from the Technique Tuesday set "Fleur" with inks from the "Perspectives" collection. Then I mounted it to some black cardstock.. I rummaged around in my scrap die cut box (yah, I've made a lot of extra die cuts somehow) and found this perfect cloud/scalloped border cut from my Silhouette. I stamped "Mom" in black ink and it was done! 

This was the first time I've ever used TT's inks and I love them. Rich, juicy pads that give full coverage on the stamp the first time.. Gotta love that. They are pigment ink pads but the foam is different than your everyday usual pigment pad. Anyway, I thought I would try them out and I'm glad I did... 


Currently there's a challenge over at the TT forum at SCS (with prizes!!) and all you have to do is make a card for a special woman in your life and post a link to your creation in the forum.. check it out if you're interested. 

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!