It's release Day at Whimsie Doodles

Check out all the new releases at the 

 Here's my card: 


I had a lot of fun colouring this guy with subtle milky browns (E50-53) and added some pink touches here and there.. That gave me the idea to pair him with some pink elements (American Crafts paper and May Arts ribbon)... The black cow pattern in the background as well as the talk bubble was cut out with the Silhouette. The talk bubble wasn't standing out against the background so I added the white dashes and POW! Super! 
The sentiment is from an old Elzybells set (no longer in business) and it was PERFECT for this image. 

Look at this collection of some of the characters: 


If you're gonna shop, don't forget this code for 10% off!! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tobi, this card is so fun! I love how you cut out the 'cow pattern' from the black paper, then layered it on top of the pink wood-grain. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It's too freakin' cute!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well.

    ~Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!