Challenges…

I got up “early” today so I could get a little bit of housework done and play along with a couple of challenges.. Please note that early for me is before 12:00, haha.. So I got my work done and made a couple of cards… Here’s the first:
july17sweet
I played along with the Featured Stamper challenge and I HAD to play because it was none other than my friend Teri! I picked this super-cute card of hers to case: You’re a Vision. I used a favourite set of mine: Freeze the Moment along with some My Mind’s Eye papers.. I flipped her layout so the kites and clouds in the background would show.
Copics: E25, 27, 29,50, 51, 70, 71, 74; YR14, 18, 20; BG10, 11, 13; R27
july17smile
This card was made for today’s Technique Challenge. The technique is called “colour blocking” and it’s really simple.. You add ink to a clear block and stamp it onto cardstock. I added a few different colours in rainbow order then sprayed the block with “marshmallow” Tattered Angels Mist to give it a little sparkle, but also to help the colours marry… I love how it turned out. I rooted around in my button stash to find coordinating buttons and sewed them to the cardstock before adhering it to the card. A simple little Echo Park sticker for the sentiment and viola! Clean and simple at its easiest!
Thanks for stopping by!
Ps… I haven’t done a leftover post for a couple weeks because I haven’t had any scraps!! I don’t know what I’ve done differently, but I am consciously leaving scraps hanging around this week, lol..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love these colorful cards...that little girl looks like she's cool with the popcicle and her shades...and i LOVE the rainbow of ink and buttons on the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!